Conference Proceedings and Notes
The following proceedings and notes from past ANZCCART events are available as free downloads.
- 2015 Proceedings - Animal ethics - The gold standard, 21 to 23 July, Gold Coast, QLD
- 2014 Proceedings Mixing it up – ethics, science and adventure tourism, 27 to 29 July 2014, Queenstown, New Zealand
- 2013 Proceedings - Can we do better?
,23 to 25 July Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel, NSW
- 2012 Proceedings - Thinking outside the cage: A different point of view, 24 to 26th July, Rendezvous Hotel Scarborough, WA
- 2011 Proceedings Science with feeling: animals and people, 26 to 28 June, Rotorua, New Zealand
- 2010 Abstracts Book - Ethics in a changing environment, 20 to 22 July, Wrest Point Conference Centre, Hobart, Tasmania
- 2009 Proceedings - AEC – Best practice, 28 to 30 July, Rydges Sabaya Resort, Port Douglas, QLD
- 2008 Proceedings Blue sky to deep water: the reality and the promise, 29 June to 1 July, Auckland, New Zealand
- 2007 Proceedings - Getting it right, 10 to 12 July, Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne, VIC
- 2006 Proceedings - Responsibilities – The 4th R, 3 to 5 September, Rydges Hotel, Canberra, ACT
- 2005 Proceedings Animal Ethics Committees and animal use in a monitored environment: is the ethics real, imagined or necessary?
,26 to 28 June, Wellington, New Zealand
- 2004 Proceedings - Animal Ethics: New Frontiers, New Opportunities, 26 to 28 September, Novotel Brighton Beach Sydney, NSW
- 2003 Workshop Notes -Monitoring animal welfare and promoting refinement, 17 October, Bayview Conference Centre, Monash University, Melbourne, VIC
- 2002 Proceedings - Animal welfare and animal ethics committees: where are the goalposts now?, 17 to 19 October, Gold Coast International Hotel, QLD
- 2001 Workshop Notes - The welfare of transgenic animals, 28 November, Sydney, NSW and 30 November, Melbourne, VIC
- 2001 Proceedings Learning,
animalsand the environment: Changing the face of the future, joint ANZCCART/NAEAC Conference, 28 to 29 June, Novotel Tainui Hotel, Hamilton, New Zealand
- 2000 Workshop Notes - Animal Welfare Officers, 29 November, Waite Campus, The University of Adelaide, SA
- 1999 Workshop Notes - Category C of Animal Welfare Committees, 23 April, University of Melbourne, VIC
- 1998 Workshop Notes - Animal health monitoring in the research environment, Carlton Crest Hotel, Melbourne, VIC