This is an option for International Students under the age of 18 years. International students eligible for direct entry into a University of Adelaide undergraduate program are required to live in approved accommodation so their welfare can be carefully monitored.
Homeaway 2 is located a short ten minute journey by bus or tram from the University of Adelaide's main campus in North Terrace Adelaide.
The facility is not operated by the University of Adelaide, however, by way of an accommodation service agreement, the University has access to 12 places for the specific purpose of providing a high level of supervised accommodation to cater for our under 18 year old international student cohort.
View the Homeaway 2 image gallery.
|Address||89 Greenhill Road
Wayville SA 5034
|Number of Places||12 (6 male and 6 female)|
Conditions and Provisions
- Accommodation is provided to University of Adelaide students in a separate wing, allocated specifically to our students on both the male and female floors within the facility.
- Around the clock supervision is provided by the proprietor in accordance with the requirements of the accommodation service agreement.
- Students are provided with three meals per day, seven days per week, a linen pack on arrival and a weekly room clean is included in the semester based accommodation fee.
- Meals are served in the dining hall on a daily basis, with a packed lunch prepared for collection on weekdays.
- Welfare monitoring services are provided by the University with students required to meet with their allocated welfare officer on a fortnightly basis and an update on the students' welfare and academic progress is provided to parents on a monthly basis.
- Students who are accepted into Approved Accommodation will take up residence prior to turning 18 years of age and must remain to complete the duration of their full ( 26 week ) semester based registration agreement as a condition of offer.
- Fees must be paid by the relevant due date.
All students are expected to abide by the rules of conduct in order to secure in a place in approved accommodation.
How to Apply
Eligible students will receive offer for a place in approved accommodation with their offer of academic admission.