University-managed student accommodation provides students with a simple and safe accommodation option, considered by most to be an investment in ensuring the first year at University is a successful one.
Quality student accommodation operated by the University of Adelaide exclusively for the University of Adelaide student community.
Benefit from the convenience of an easy application process, access to fully furnished properties with a reduce security deposit and fully inclusive accommodation fee paid to the University via instalments.
Enhancing the Education Experience
In University-managed student accommodation there is a daily commitment to enhancing the education experience for every resident through the delivery of:
- Personal development programs - through student volunteer and senior resident programs
- Pastoral care and support - access to University staff on site in most cases.
- Multicultural environments - maintaining harmonious cross cultural residential environments with a focus on internationalisation.
- Friendship networks - formed by supporting students to share responsibilities and their University experience together.
- Industry networks - formed from friendships developed in the residential environment including those with senior students.
Enhancing the Student Learning Experience
In University-managed student accommodation there is a daily commitment to enhancing the student learning experience through the delivery of:
- Supported learning environments - residents having access to other students to provide study support and share ideas in a safe and comfortable residential community.
- Access to study resources - the convenience of access to study material and resources in most cases. e.g. wireless internet and printing services.
- Access to University student support services - direct access to learning support programs, Education and Welfare officers and counselling services.
- Cross cultural learning exchange - the opportunity to live and learn with students from other cultures, sharing personal experiences and language.
- Environments conducive to academic success - a commitment from the University to ensure that residential environments are maintained at a level conducive to academic success at all times enabling students to study, free from distraction at any time of the day or night.
University-managed Accommodation Options
University of Adelaide students are eligible for an accommodation place within the following properties:
- The University of Adelaide Village
- Floor of Residence at Urbanest
- Roseworthy Residential College