Mattanya comprises of a group of four houses built on University-owned residences situated in North Adelaide.
Contact Details: The Mattanya Residences
16 – 26 Finniss Street
North Adelaide, SA, 5006
No. of Places:18
Just fifteen minutes’ walk to North Terrace campus and five minutes to the trendy Melbourne Streetcafé and restaurant precinct, Mattanya offers comfortable, convenient and independent living in a quiet suburban location.
When you secure a place in Mattanya you will be allocated a room within a four or five bedroom residence, sharing a bathroom and the common living areas of the house with other University of Adelaide students.
Consider the exceptional value of an accommodation fee that icludes access to a fully furnished dwelling, wireless internet connection and all utilities (i.e. water, gas and electricity), with the flexibility of paying your accommodation fee over two instalments (April and September) through the course of the University year.
- Exceptional Facilities
Accepting a place at Mattanya provides you with the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with refrigerator/freezer, gas cook top, oven, dishwasher and microwave.
- Comfortable air-conditioned living areas with TV, dining table, chairs and lounges.
- Bedrooms that include a bed, desk, chair and wardrobe.
- A washing machine.
- The costs of all utilities (i.e. water, gas, electricity) are included in the accommodation fee: with the flexibility of paying your accommodation fee over two instalments (April and September) through the course of the University year.
- Free onsite car parking is available on application and subject to availability.
The personal security of Mattanya residents is one of the University’s highest priorities.
Mattanya offers a free after hours shuttle bus service from North Terrace campus to Mattanya.
- Image Gallery
- Accommodation Fees 2016
Please note: fees listed are for a full calendar year and represent a cost per person.
Accommodation Option Accommodation Fee
(Australian Dollars) Per Person
$11,700.00 Administration Fee
The accommodation fee includes:
- a fully furnished house and bedroom
- electricity, water and gas charges.
Students are responsible for:
- the cost of connecting a telephone, call costs and phone line rental charges
Students will also need to budget for other costs such as food and entertainment.
Payment of Accommodation Fees
Accommodation fees can be paid in six instalments throughout the year. Due dates are listed below.
Instalment Due Date First 28 February Second 31 March Third 30 April Fourth 31 July Fifth 31 August Sixth 30 September
To apply for an accommodation place at Mattanya please visit the Accommodation Portal and Register before submitting your application via the portal.
For more information please view our Video Tutorial on How to Apply or please contact the Accommodation Service using our contact details below.