The University of Adelaide Floor of Residence at Urbanest
The University of Adelaide Floor of Residence is exclusive to students of the University through a commercial lease agreement with a commercial student accommodation provider.
Contact Details:The University of Adelaide Floor of Residence
12 Bank Street,
Adelaide, SA, 5000
No. of Places: 14
Urbanest is a preferred student accommodation provider for the University of Adelaide because of the company’s demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality service and accommodation to students.
The Floor of Residence is situated just ten minutes’ walk from North Terrace campus and within easy reach of Rundle Mall, the city tram and Adelaide railway station.
The large studio apartments on the Floor of Residence offer a long term accommodation option for eligible couples.
Choosing to live on the University Of Adelaide Floor Of Residence offers students the benefit of the high level of support and quality accommodation expected of University managed student accommodation, whilst enjoying a wide range of facilities and services offered by Adelaide’s largest purpose built, commercially operated student accommodation facility.
Students are required to contact the Accommodation Service to inspect or apply for a place on the University of Adelaide Floor of Residence at Urbanest.
Check in services are conducted for new residents by the Accommodation Service team between the hours of 10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday and students are advised to adjust their travel arrangements accordingly.
- Exceptional Facilities
- Private bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning and wireless internet.
- Modern apartments with living/kitchen areas that combine style and functionality.
- 24/7 onsite management team.
- State-of-the art security systems for personal and community safety.
- The cost of utilities (i.e. maximum of 20GB of wireless internet per month, water, gas and electricity) and contents insurance are included in the accommodation fee: with the flexibility of paying your accommodation fee over two instalments (April and September) through the course of the University year.
- Superb common space spread over the ground and first floors with free access to the Gymnasium, additional study areas, free iMac internet stations, a pool table, ping pong table, a large balcony with BBQs and a TV room with Foxtel.
- Monthly activity calendar with activities from Aussie style BBQs to weekends away.
- Accommodation Fees 2017
Accommodation Option Accommodation Fee
Single Bedroom with ensuite bathroom
in a 6 bedroom apartment
$15,340.00 * Large studio with double bed $18,200.00 + Administration Fee
$175.00 Refundable Security Deposit $500.00
*Fees represent a cost per person per year
+ Fees represent a cost per apartment per year (conditions apply).
The accommodation fee includes:
- Fully furnished bedroom and studio/apartment.
- Electricity, water and gas monthly charges.
- 10GB of internet per month.
- Contents insurance.
Students are responsible for:
- Students will also need to budget for other costs such as food and entertainment.
- Contact our friendly Accommodation Service staff for further details.
Payment of Accommodation Fees
Accommodation fees can be paid in six instalments throughout the year. Due dates are listed below:
Instalment Due Date First 28 February Second 31 March Third 30 April Fourth 31 July Fifth 31 August Sixth 30 September
To apply for an accommodation place at the University of Adelaide Floor of Residence please visit the Accommodation Portal and Register before submitting your application via the portal.
For more information please view our Video Tutorial on How to Apply or please contact the Accommodation Service using our contact details below.