Mattanya is comprised of a group of four University-owned residences situated in North Adelaide.
A fifteen minute walk to North Terrace campus and five minutes from the trendy Melbourne Street café and restaurant precinct, Mattanya offers comfortable, convenient and independent living in a quiet suburban location.
When you secure a place at Mattanya you will be allocated a room within a four or five bedroom residence, sharing a bathroom and the common living areas of the house with other University of Adelaide students.
Consider the exceptional value of an accommodation fee that includes access to a fully furnished dwelling, an unlimited wireless internet connection and all utilities (i.e. water, gas and electricity): with the flexibility of paying the accommodation fee over two instalments (April and September) directly to the University through the course of the year.
Accepting a place at Mattanya provides you with the following:
- fully equipped kitchen complete with refrigerator/freezer, gas cook top, oven, dishwasher and microwave
- comfortable air-conditioned living areas with TV, dining table, chairs and lounges
- bedrooms that include a bed, desk, chair and wardrobe
- a washing machine
- unlimited wireless internet connectivity
- access to a recreation room equipped with a TV and Foxtel connection for the exclusive use of all Mattanya residents
- an outdoor courtyard and BBQ unit
- free onsite car parking is available upon application and subject to availability
Please note: fees listed are for a full year and represent a cost per person.
|Refundable security deposit||A$500|
*The accommodation fee includes the cost of all utilities (including unlimited wireless internet, water, gas and electricity).
Students who choose to secure an accommodation place at Mattanya Student Residences in their first year are eligible for a complimentary airport pick up service when booked in advance.