APMRC offers a wide range of consultancy services to the University of Adelaide, other Australian Universities, as well as a range of public and private sector clients.
Prior to this, the National Centre for Social Applications of GIS (GISCA) has undertaken a wide range of consultancy services to Commonweath, State and Local Governments, as well as not-for-profit and private sector organisations. GISCA continues to provide a wide range of consultancy services including:
- standard demographic profiles;
- analysis of census data and other social and economic data, population and housing projections;
- various thematic mapping and spatial research projects;
- internet enabled asset management systems;
- electoral boundary analysis;
- development and delivery of secure web hosting services.
Refer to the GISCA area for more information on current and previous projects undertaken.
The Accessibility and Remoteness Index of Australia (ARIA) is currently used by a number of organisations. Notably, one of the ARIA products (ARIA+) underpins the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Remoteness Structure.
For more information on the Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia (ARIA) follow this link to the ARIA page. To purchase an ARIA product, please place your order online by completing the ARIA Order Form.
To make an enquiry about consultancy services available through the Australian Population and Migration Research Centre, or other research initiatives that the Centre could contribute or undertake for your organisation, please email APMRC.