Bike Sheds Access
If you would like access to the bike sheds on campus please complete the form below to submit a request. You must be a currently enrolled student or a staff member to receive access. In using the bike shed you agree to the below conditions of use.
Bike shed access requests typically take 2-3 business days to process and are processed in the order that we receive them. Please ensure that all requests are submitted in advance, to avoid any inconvenience.
- Conditions of Use
- University staff and students with a current ID card are eligible to use the bike sheds.
- Riders will respect other bike shed users property.
- Riders will ensure the bike shed is locked after use.
- Riders shall not leave a bike(s) in the bike shed for more than 30 consecutive days.
- If a bike(s) has been left in the shed more than 30 days, it will be identified by University Security Staff and deemed ‘abandoned’.
- If your bike is deemed ‘abandoned’ you will receive notification on your bicycle and have another 10 days to remove the bike(s) from the shed.
- After this time, the University of Adelaide reserves the right to cut and remove bike lock(s), the identified bike, and any other accessories located on the bike (e.g. helmet) from the shed.
- Once the bike and its accessories are removed from the shed, the owner has no right of recourse or compensation for its removal.
- Abandoned bikes will be gifted to a charity or not-for profit organisation.
It is also strongly advised that bikes are securely locked when they are inside the shed. For more information on securing your bike, visit the Security Services Office.
Please note: Use of the bike sheds is on a first come, first served basis. Please do not expect to have the same bike park each day. Happy and safe cycling!