Skip to content


Image on left Welcome to the Staff ID Card page. At Ask Adelaide we can help with card production and any other queries about the card.

 Open All
  • New Staff
    If you are a commencing staff member you may be issued with a Staff ID card from the day you are scheduled to commence work. Staff members employed on a continuing, fixed-term, or Titleholder basis, your first Staff ID Card is provided free-of-charge.

    You can visit us at Ask Adelaide in Hub Central to have your ID card produced. Please bring other photo identification with you, a copy of your staff appointment, including your Staff ID number may enabled us to expedite the process of card production.

    Alternatively staff at Waite or Roseworthy campus can visit our other locations to have their ID card arranged. Waite staff can visit Ask Adelaide at the Waite Campus and Roseworthy staff can visit the Student Services Office in Roseworthy College Hall.

    If you are an external (off campus/online) staff member and you are unable to visit any of our locations you can request for your card to be posted to you. You can lodge your request online.

  • Casual Staff
    Production of ID Cards for casual staff members will incur a $20 charge. ID card requests for casual staff must be requested via an ID Card Request Form (please note, this form must be signed by an authorised Access Control Delegate. For a list, please visit the Building Access website).

  • Replacement ID Card

    If your ID card has been lost or stolen please report it immediately to Card Services. You are able to purchase a replacement ID card in the online shop. If you have changed your name and require a new card please purchase a replacement ID card in the online shop also.


    Order now

    Replacement cards for staff employed on a continuing, fixed-term, or Titleholder basis.