Using Social Media in Your Career
Social media forms a core part of how we communicate personally and professionally.
This workshop will cover:
- The social media landscape in Australia
- Professional use of social media
- The role of social media in various industries, including business, government and non-government sectors
- Job opportunities that incorporate using social media
- Developing your core competencies for using social media
- Making smart social media decisions in the workplace.
|Target Audience||All Postgraduate Research Students|
|CaRST Credit||3 hours|
|Domain||D: Engagement, influence and impact|
|Mode of Delivery||Face to Face|
Kristy Schirmer is a social media consultant who runs her own business, www.zockmelon.com.au. Kristy works with government and non-government agencies with a public health focus to make the most of social media through providing face-to-face or online training. She also consults with start-ups and other consultants on social media strategy. Kristy's philosophy is that professional development should be accessible, practical and fun.
|Provider||Adelaide Graduate Centre|
|Evidence of Completion||The organiser will provide students with a certificate upon completion of the activity|
or 8313 5882
|Dates||22 September 2017, 1:30-4:30pm, North Terrace|
|Booking||Through the University Course Bookings system|