Please ensure you follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines outlined below when submitting an abstract for the AHRC12.
All authors will receive notification of acceptance of their abstract in mid November 2011.
Please note: The referee process for papers to be published in the conference proceedings for the AHRC12 will occur after the conference. As such, full papers are not required before the conference.
For details of the conference paper submission process, please visit the Conference Papers web page.
If you wish to be considered for the ECR Award meet the award criteria please follow the following instructions for abstract submission. Please note you must submit your full ECR Award Paper by 30 December 2011. Please see ECR Award for further information.
The AHRC12 is an 'A' ranked conference under the ERA 2010 rankings.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
All abstract submissions must follow the following guidelines:
Use the Abstract Template to prepare your abstract. Please follow these instructions carefully. These instructions can be used as a checklist to ensure you have met the required guidelines.
Abstracts must also:
- Be in MS Word
- Include a title of no more than 20 words and subtitle (optional) of no more than 15 words
- Use minimal capitalisation of words in the title and subtitle
- NOT BE MORE THAN 300 WORDS
- Use Arial 11pt for abstract text
- Include the titles, names of and institutions of all authors
- Indicate the author(s) presenting the paper at the conference if the paper has more than one author (indicate by underlining the presenting authors name)
- Include an email address for the contact for correspondence (one person only)
- Indicate the concurrent session theme with which the paper best fits
- Please save the file with the surname of the author to whom correspondence about the abstract will be sent. If this author is submitting more than one abstract please save with the surname of the first two (or three) authors.
- ABSTRACTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CONFERENCE ORGANISER BY COB 28 October 2011
All abstracts are to be submitted as an attachment to the Conference Committee via email@example.com
Presenters using MS PowerPoint will be required to submit their PowerPoint presentations before the conference. The date for submission of PowerPoint presentations will be announced closer to the conference.
Key dates for Abstract Submissions
|Notice of Abstract submission outcome||mid November 2011|
|ECR Award Papers submission||CLOSED|
|Early bird registration||CLOSED|
|Final date for registration||25 January 2012|