Researchers with the Centre for Housing, Urban and Regional Planning (CHURP) have a long and successful history of consultancy work for clients from diverse backgrounds including Federal, State and Local government, the private sector and non-government organisations.
Areas of consultancy expertise include:
- Housing and people at risk, including homelessness, disability, ageing and gender research
- Social inclusion/exclusion
- Housing, health and wellbeing
- Community wellbeing and social indicators
- Regional dynamics and social institutions
- Sustainable regions, water, communities and housing into the future
- Governance and the social, economic and environmental impacts of globalisation
- Housing, social issues and the law
- Urban and regional planning
- Urban studies
- Indigenous housing and workforce engagement
- Program/project evaluation
- Community engagement
The CHURP team have particular strengths in the analysis of social statistics, including quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.