The Counselling Service is free and confidential and is available to all enrolled students seeking to address issues that may be affecting their study and life. Our professional counselling team is available to help you explore options to resolve these difficulties.
We Offer Students
- individual counselling
- workshops designed to meet the changing needs of students
- crisis and trauma intervention.
We Offer Staff
- consultations regarding student concerns
- information on what to do in an emergency
- student referral advice
- information sessions for Schools/Faculties
We Encourage Feedback
Please help us help you by letting us know your thoughts on our service or this website through our online feedback questionnaire.
University Grievance Resolution Process
The Student Grievance Resolution Process is the mechanism for students to resolve a grievance concerning an academic decision, administrative decision, or unfair treatment that has occurred at the University.