Faculties & Divisions
Welcome to our Faculties & Divisions
The University of Adelaide has a long tradition of both research and educational excellence. Since 1874, the University has played an important role nationally and internationally in a variety of research fields and in educating students from Australia and around the world.
We are a member of the Group of Eight - Australia's leading universities in teaching, research and scholarship.
Today, the University of Adelaide continues to deliver on quality of learning and teaching and service to its community.
The University is organised into five academic Faculties and four administrative Divisions.
- Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of the Professions
- Faculty of Sciences
- Vice-Chancellor & President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice-President (Academic)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice-President (Research)
- Vice-President (Services & Resources)