|The University of Adelaide||Home | Faculties & Divisions | Search|
|Faculties & Divisions | People A to Z | Media Expertise | Phonebook||
|Public browsing [Login]|
Miss Jingjing Ye
To link to this page, please use the following URL:
Awards & Achievements
1. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, E. Varea, S. Kruse, B.B. Dally, H.G. Pitsch, An experimental study on MILD combustion of prevaporised liquid fuels, Applied Energy, 151(2015), pp. 93-101
2. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, B.B. Dally, M.J. Evans, The transition of ethanol flames from conventional to MILD combustion, Combustion and Flame，171 (2016), pp. 173-184
3. M.J. Evans, P.R. Medwell, Z.F. Tian, J. Ye, A. Frassoldati, A. Cuoci (2017). Effects of Oxidant Stream Composition on Non-Premixed Laminar Flames with Heated and Diluted Coflows. Combustion and Flame, vol 178, pp 297–310.
4. M.J. Evans, A. Chinnici, P.R. Medwell, J. Ye (2017). Ignition Features of Methane and Ethylene Fuel-Blends in Hot and Diluted Coflows. Fuel, vol 203, pp 279–289.
1. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, B.B. Dally, M.J. Evans (2015), Quantitative Rayleigh temperature imaging in turbulent flames of prevaporised n-heptane, In Proceedings of the 7th Australian Conference on Laser Diagnostics in Fluid Mechanics and Combustion, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. 9-11 December 2015. ISBN: 978-0-646-94892-8.
2. J. Ye, P.R. Medwell, M.J. Evans, B.B. Dally (2015), The impact of carrier gas on ethanol flame behaviour in a Jet in Hot Coflow (JHC) burner, In Proceedings of the Australian Combustion Symposium, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. 7-9 December 2015. ISSN: 1839-8170 (Print), 1839-8162 (Online).
3. M.J. Evans, P.R. Medwell & J. Ye (2015), Laser-Induced Fluorescence of Hydroxyl in Ethylene Jet Flames in Hot and Diluted Coﬂows, In Proceedings of the 7th Australian Conference on Laser Diagnostics in Fluid Mechanics and Combustion, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. 9-11 December 2015. ISBN: 978-0-646-94892-8.
Copyright © 2013 The University of Adelaide
Last Modified 26/07/2013 Marketing & Communications
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M