Mrs Nataliia Sergiienko
|Org Unit||School of Mechanical Engineering|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 0499|
|Location||Floor/Room 3 14 , Engineering South , North Terrace|
- 2016 - present: Casual tutor - Advanced PID Control, University of Adelaide
- 2015 - present: Casual tutor - Dynamics and Control II (Auto Control II), University of Adelaide
- 2014 - present: Casual tutor - Engineering Mechanics (Dynamics), University of Adelaide
- 2014 - present: PhD candidate (Mechanical Engineering), University of Adelaide. Project title: 'An Investigation of the Behaviour of a 3-tether Point-Absorbing Wave Energy Converter'
- 2007 - 2010: Software Engineer, Innalabs Ltd, Kyiv, Ukraine
2016 - Postgraduate Student Representative at the School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Adelaide
- 2007: Master's degree with High Distinction in Control Systems for Aircraft and Complexes, National Technical University of Ukraine 'KPI', Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2005: Bachelor's degree with High Distinction in Aviation and Cosmonautics, National Technical University of Ukraine 'KPI', Kyiv, Ukraine
- Modeling of wave-body interaction
- Control algorithms for wave energy converters
Refereed conference papers:
- Sergiienko, N. and Chen, L. (2014). "Adaptive head stabilisation system for a snake-like robot", Proceedings of Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2-4 Dec 2014, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Nesterenko, O., Sergiienko, N., Kortunov, V., Kravchuk, A. (2011). "Integrated Gyro-Optical Attitude and Heading Reference System", Proceedings from the 18th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems, May 30 – June 1, 2011, Concern CSRI Elektropribor, St. Petersburg, Russia, pp. 170-178.
- Tsisarzh, V., Nesterenko, O., Sergiienko, N. (2007). "Dynamics investigation of the inertial orientation system with observer in feedback correction loop", Proceedings from the VI International Conference ‘Gyrotechnology, navigation, movement control and aerospace technic engineering’, April 26-27, 2007, National Technical University of Ukraine ‘Kyiv Polytechnic Institute’, Kyiv, Ukraine, vol. 1, pp. 50-68 (In Russian language).
- N. Y. Sergiienko, B. S. Cazzolato, B. Ding, and A. Maziar, "An optimal arrangement of mooring lines for the three-tether submerged point-absorbing wave energy converter", Renewable Energy, vol. 93, no. 2016, pp. 27-37, 2016.
To link to this page, please use the following URL: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/nataliia.sergiienko