Ms Ursula Henderson
Research Librarian for:
Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
Geology & Geophysics
Molecular & Biomedical Science (Genetics, Biochemistry, Microbiology & Immunology)
As a Research Librarian, I provide specialist library services designed to support teaching and research, including:
- Training sessions on advanced use of discipline specific library resources
- Research consultations, including advice on research strategies, information sources and techniques for keeping up to date
- Support for identifying and sourcing materials that meet teaching and research needs
- Subject-specific information skills sessions for lecture or tutorial groups
- Advice and assistance on contributing to Adelaide Research and Scholarship.
>> Find out more about the Research and Reference services provided by the Library.
Entry last updated: Friday, 21 Sep 2012
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic,
administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide.
To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone
Directory are not limited to University employees.
The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including
the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other
electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the
right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this