Student Life Disability Support
University study can be a challenge … even more so if you have a disability or condition that you need to manage as well.
Disability Support can help you manage ways to accommodate your disability whilst at Uni so you can focus your energies towards your studies. We not only look at physical or practical assistance, but we also look at ways to improve study habits in the University environment.
We value your privacy, therefore we have a strong commitment to confidentiality.
Student disabilities can include a wide range of issues:
- Learning difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia or Dyspraxia)
- Medical conditions (e.g. Crohns Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or other physical issues)
- Mental illness (e.g. Anxiety Disorder such as OCD or PTSD, Depression, Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia)
- Sensory impairments (e.g. vision or hearing)
- Mobility issues
- Brain injury (e.g. strokes or injuries caused by accidents)
Disabilities and conditions do not have to be permanent. We also assist students with temporary medical issues such as those caused by sporting accidents (a fractured limb).
If you have any questions at all, please contact us on 8313 5962 or via email to email@example.com
Roseworthy students can also contact the Roseworthy Student Support and Disability Advisor on 8313 7932.