The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874 with a noble goal: to prepare young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth.
Today the University of Adelaide is one of the leading universities in the country and continues to deliver value by:
- Generating benefits to society and the economy through research, teaching and public engagement
- Contributing to economic growth and enriching society by developing knowledgeable, skilled and well-rounded graduates
- Making a difference and positively contributing to the community and wider society
- Partnering with others to deliver real results and innovation
- Linking ground-breaking research with real-life applications
External Relations is responsible for generating and managing philanthropic support and forging productive and beneficial partnerships and relationships with our alumni and our stakeholders in industry, government, the community and our volunteers.
Find out more about the team.