All staff members are responsible for ensuring their actions and their areas comply with ESOS legislation.
A monitoring and punitive regime is part of the legislation and if the University is found to be in breach of the legislation, it risks fines, deregistration and limits on its international student intake.
- Academic Areas have specific responsibilities for:
- the delivery of programs and courses, and
- student administration
- Student Recruitment and Admission Services is responsible for:
- the assessment and processing of international student applications,
- marketing to prospective international students,
- coordinating the University's network of International Representatives, and maintaing the CRICOS registration of all programs of the University
- International Student Support is responsible for the orientation and ongoing support of international students.
All staff are required to familiarise themselves with the standard operating procedures in their work area for meeting ESOS requirements.
Learning and Quality Support provide additional information on ESOS Compliance for staff.