'How To' Guides
How to guides are designed to provide you with instructions and guidance on a range of Finance and Procurement Services processes or requests.
A list of related policies, procedures and forms can be found under Documents, Forms & Policies; choose your category and 'open all' to view the full list.
Search How To Guides
- How to add or inactivate a General Ledger Account code
- How do I add / inactivate fund codes?
- How to create or close a project code (also see Project Closure Checklist)
- How do I find my Department ID & Project Code?
- How to initiate an Internal Transfer
- How to initiate a Journal Entry
- How to view and print posted journals
- How to view posted journals including attachments
- How to initiate an Asset Disposal
- How to initiate an Asset Change request
- How to request a bill or update customer information
- How to request a credit note and update a customer
- How to complete the Banking & Reconciliation Form
- How to request a new online shop item (also see Online Shop contact list)
For guides specific to eProcurement - visit eProcurement Online Resources
- How to approve via the Worklist (Finance System)
- How to approve via the Approvals Tile (Finance System)
- How to set up an alternate user in the Finance System (as a Validator)
- How to Purchase - eProcurement vs Corporate Credit Card?
- How do I claim a reimbursement?
- How do I claim other payments?
- How do I request an urgent payment?
- How do I apply for a corporate credit card?