eProcurement - Online Resources
This page provides you with information about eProcurement and the process of purchasing goods and services.
New to eProcurement?
If you've never used eProcurement before, request access by clicking on the blue button below; there's a quick reference guide to help you. Do some training, our suggestion is to start with the video overview, then an interactive guide. There's also lots of individual quick reference guides below to help you along the way.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 8313 3414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request access to eProcurement using the Finance System Access Request Form. View the quick reference guide "Requestor Access" for more information on how to do this.
Log in to eProcurement (once you have been granted access) using your normal user ID and password and click on the eProcurement tile.
- How to video
- Interactive guides
These interactive guides have been designed around typical purchasing scenarios. You can do as many or as few as you like.
- Creating a Special Item Requisition for a contract (Amount Only)
- Creating a Special Item Requisition for equipment repair (Amount Only)
- Creating a Requisition to order a new computer from an online catalogue
- Creating a Requisition to order kitchen supplies from an online catalogue
- Creating a Requisition to order lab supplies from an online catalogue
- Creating a Special Item Requisition to order medical testing supplies
- Creating a Special Item Requisition to order software