Financial Systems - Development and Maintenance
Financial Systems Team
The Financial Systems team is responsible for:
- Day to day running of the PeopleSoft Financial Modules
- Development of reports as requested
- Technical assistance to users across the University of the PeopleSoft systems, including technical and operational
- Liaising with ITS in terms of upgrades of software, application patches and technical performance.
Financial Systems Helpdesk
Phone: (08) 8313 6466
To obtain access to Peoplesoft, please complete the Access Request Form (this needs to be signed off by your Faculty/Divisional Finance Manager).
If your role requires you to be an Approver in Peoplesoft, please complete the Approver Access Form.
Training is required before access to the system is granted.
There are a number of ways to access the Financials System -
- Clicking on the PeopleSoft v9.1 icon on your desktop
- Clicking on the Finance Icon located on the Unified Portal
- Clicking on the Financials Systems link on the Financial Services website
- If you are a workflow approver, selecting the hyperlink in the digest email
To access PeopleSoft "off campus" you will need to use VPN (Virtual Private Networking) which provides a secure encrypted way for University staff to connect to the University's network from anywhere in the world using an existing internet connection. Visit the VPN webpage for more details.