International Admission and Scholarship Application
The Graduate Centre is pleased to advise that an online application form has been developed and is available for use by international applicants and Agents working on behalf of international applicants. The application will provide a streamlined process and will ensure that, when submitted, an application contains all of the necessary information required to be considered for admission and scholarship.
An international agent can help an applicant complete the application. To find an agent in your country, please refer to the online International Agents resource at the University of Adelaide
A help module is available within the application to guide users through the process.
Quick reference guides for applicants and Agents are also available:
Australian Autonomous SanctionsThe Commonwealth of Australia has recently enacted the Autonomous Sanctions Act 2011 (Cth) - and also complies with United Nations Security Council (UNSC) sanctions. The University of Adelaide is required to abide by the sanctions as they apply to countries where there is prohibition on providing a 'sanctioned service'. Further information including a list of relevant countries.
Some Points to be Aware of When Lodging Your Application
- Scholarship applicants should refer to the Timetable below to ensure that their application meets the required deadlines
- Refer to the HELP menu within the application pages for additional information to guide you through the process.
- You may save the data in the application and return to it at any time before submitting.
- When completing your application, you may be required to upload copies of documentary evidence such as:
- citizenship or permanent resident status,
- degree parchments,
- academic transcripts,
- translations of non-English language documentation,
- evidence of English language proficiency
- All applicants applying to the Faculties of Arts, Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, and the Professions are required to submit a research proposal on the Research Proposal template. Refer to Research Proposal Guidelines for further details.
With the exception of the students who originate from a country subject to UN/US sanctions, all prospective students applying for candidature within the Faculty of Sciences are exempt from the above requirement,
- a curriculum vitae.
- Other relevant information and documentation may be requested within the application
- Please note that failure to supply mandatory documentation may mean that you miss the deadlines for scholarship consideration. It may also result in administrative withdrawal of your application.
- PDF conversion tools