Health, Safety & Wellbeing
The University's Health, Safety and Wellbeing Team provides support to the University community on all safety, injury management and wellbeing activities.Services include:
- Management of the University Health Safety & Wellbeing Management System
- Developing, implementing and reviewing of HSW Policy & Handbook
- Management of the Corporate HSW Action Plan(s)
- Injury Management (workers compensation, rehabilitation)
- Investigation of major incidents
- Coordination of staff wellbeing initiatives & programs (including employee assistance program)
- Management of the University HSW Audit program
Search HSW WebsiteStart typing into the search bar and select an option from the drop-down list.
If you can’t find what you need, click “GO” for a wider University search.