International Centre for Financial Services
The International Centre for Financial Services (ICFS) was established to foster excellence in, and improved understanding of, the Financial Services Industry by providing research, study opportunities and industry engagement.
- ARC Linkage grants and contract research for industry The development and provision of
- The development and support of academic and academic/practitioner teams to undertake research on key issues in the industry and to apply for research support from various agencies and industry bodies.
- To encourage and support Higher Degree Research students to undertake doctoral studies in the general area of financial services.
- The delivery of award and non-award courses designed to meet industry requirements
- ICFS Advisory Board Establishment of the
The ICFS draws on staff expertise across schools within the Faculty of the Professions. Additionally it can call on staff from all areas of the University of Adelaide and experts from a number of external organisations to be involved in projects, as required.