Certificate in Rural Estate Planning
- About this course
- What topics are covered
- When and where can I study
- Who accredits this course
- How much does it cost
- How do I enrol
This course has been designed to provide financial planners with an advanced understanding of Estate Planning with a focus on the special needs of Rural Estate Planning.
The sessions involve lectures, group work, interaction and examination of case studies. Active interaction and participation is expected. Groups are restricted in size to encourage and foster this approach.
- Delivery is via face to face workshops that allow participants to interact not only with the presenter but also other participants who are generally working in the industry
- Lectures delivered by an industry expert
- FPA CPD points
- An introduction to estate planning
- What assets do we own 'estate & non estate assets'
- Estate Planning objectives
- Strategies to achieve objectives
- Specific strategies for estate planning
- Financial Planners role in rural estate planning
- Business structures vs Estate Planning
- Inheritance protection
- Asset protection for the family farm
- Control of the farm after retirement
- Age pension planning
- Case studies
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. To express your interest in future offerings please email Tania Turner.
We also offer this course to organisations who have 15 or more participants interested in attending. Dates and locations can be discussed. If you would like to discuss a course for your organisation please contact Tania Turner, Assistant Director - Programs.
Please note all courses are run subject to minimum enrolments numbers being met. The International Centre for Financial Services reserves the right to cancel any course where minimum numbers are not met.
The course fee is $995 and includes:
16 hours of instruction
3 hour open book exam (multiple choice and short essay answers)
Fees may be negotiated for organisations providing 15 or more participants.
For organisations wanting to arrange a customised course please contact Tania Turner, Assistant Director - Programs.
Enquiries should be directed to:
Tania Turner, Assistant Director - Programs
International Centre for Financial Services
Phone: (+61 8) 8313 8398
Room 12 09, Level 12/10 Pulteney Street Adelaide