Our Key Areas of Research
• physical geography.
• Combustion and fuels;
• renewable power and energy systems;
• bioenergy generation;
• conversion and storage;
• control of sound and vibration.
• Petroleum and mining engineering.
Cross Disciplinary Research
Aditionally, cross disciplinary research specifically related to energy and mineral resource developments is conducted in:
• geothermal energy;
• decision analysis;
• industry and labour economic studies
• environmental impacts
Find out about:
- Some of our research highlights
- Research Programs
- Research by Centre - Centre for Energy Technology , South Australian Geothermal Energy Research, Centre for Tectonics Resources and Exploration
- Cooperative Research Centres
- Major Research Sponsors
Wind Energy Research Proposal Offered
Companies and organisations involved in the wind energy industry are invited to support a proposed IMER three-year research project. (Find out more)
For more information or to get in contact with us on how we can assist your organisation email us at email@example.com or call +61 8 8313 1448