Resources and Other Services for Prospective ATSI Employees
Links to additional resources and services that may be of interest to prospective Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees.
- Reconciliation Statement - the University of Adelaide is committed to the process of reconciliation, the elimination of injustice and disadvantage through education in respect of the rights of Australia's Indigenous peoples, and their right to self-determination.
- Careers Service - plan your career after graduation
- Adelaide University Union (AUU) Employment Service - browse the current jobs database or get advice on job applications and industrial relations
- Student Scholarships - recognition and funding opportunities for Indigenous students
- Wirltu Yarlu - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Academic and Student Support Program
- CASM - Centre for Aboriginal Studies in Music
- Yaitya Purruna - Indigenous Health Unit
- Indigenous Oral Health Unit