Indigenous research networks and resources have been collated to support the ever growing research strengths in the University of Adelaide.
Through the information gathering process, we encourage any further resources and networks to be sent through to update this site.
Research Networks and Resources
- AIATSIS - Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- NIRAKN - National Indigenous Research and Knowledges Network
- Australian Indigenous Studies - Learning and Teaching Network
- the Lowitja Institute - Australia's National Institute for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Health Research
- Menzies School of Health Research
- Aboriginal Health Council of SA Aboriginal Researcher Registry
- SAMHRI - Wardliparingga Aboriginal Research Unit
- Australian Council for the Arts - Protocols for working with Indigenous Artists
- Australian Indigenous Lecturers in Initial Teacher Education Association