A key aspect of the research agenda of the IPGRC is the identification and analysis of the impact of the emerging Indo-Pacific Powers for the institutions and processes of global and regional governance as well as their implications for Australian politics, institutions and public policy.
Our objectives are:
- produce high quality academic research publications
- to consolidate and develop a research concerntration and cluster on governance within the University of Adelaide
- to foster collaborative research partnerships with national and international research institutions
- to train and develop high quality graduate students including from the Indo Pacific region
- to constructively contribute to public policy debate and understanding of issues and process of governance in the Indo-Pacific