Catch up with the latest news and events from the Indo-Pacific Governance Research Centre.
- New book published, Chacko, P. (ed.), (2016), New Regional Geopolitics in the Indo-Pacific: Drivers, Dynamics and Consequences, New York and London: Routledge
- IPGRC Fellow Carol Johnson publishes article, "Can Malcolm Turnbull be a Liberal leader for the 21st century?", in The Conversation, 15 September 2015
- New book published by Sanjay Chaturvedi and Tim Doyle. Climate Terror: A Critical Geopolitics of Climate Change. (2015). Palgrave Macmillan UK. View a review here.
- New book published, The Social Sciences in the Asian Century, edited by IPGRC Fellow Carol Johnson, with Vera Mackie and Tessa Morris-Suzuki
- IPGRC Associate Margi Prideaux publishes article "Wildlife NGOs: From Adversaries to Collaborators" in Global Policy, online early edition July 2015
- IPGRC Fellow Gregory McCarthy appointed as the BHP Billiton Chair of Australian Studies at Peking University
- New publication, "Law, Support Structures, and the Realisation of Human Rights in Asia", special edition of Asian Studies Review, editied by IPGRC Co-Director Andrew Rosser
- IPGRC Co-Director Andrew Rosser makes guest apearance in an episode of Between the Lines, a Channel News Asia current affairs show, "Tobacco and Indonesia"
- IPGRC Fellow Carol Johnson publishes article, "Voters' feelings of uncertainty have come back to bite Abbott", in The Conversation, 3 February 2015