Customer and Support Services Team
Associate Director - Customer & Support Services
The Associate Director, Customer and Support Services is responsible for leading and managing business analysis and process improvement for the Infrastructure Branch including managing the facilities management systems strategy, communications and relationship management with Faculties, Divisions and external parties, and governance and reporting.
In this context the position ensures Infrastructure projects move efficiently through University processes, and services are delivered on a timely and efficient basis, to support the University’s core learning, teaching and research activities.
Manager - Communications & Engagement
- Internal and External communication for the Infrastructure Branch across the University
- Communication for the Faculty of Health Sciences, and in particular the Schools associated with the AHMS building
- Manage consultation opportunities for internal stakeholders on aspects of the AHMS building design & branding
- Collaboration with SA Health and Biomedical Precinct partners to maximise the potential of the precinct to attract
Manager - Governance & Administration
- Management of the Branch administrative support provision
- Provision of high level policy and strategic advice and support to the Director in matters relating to the Infrastructure portfolio
- Branch governance reporting and management
- Special Projects
- Research and analysis on Branch related issues
- development of strategic reports and briefing papers
Manager - Systems and Business Improvement
- Leading and managing complex, significant and high level systems and related business improvement functions for the Branch
- Development and management of strong relations with Faculties, Divisions, Technology Services and external stakeholders
- Business systems strategies and improvement
- Development and implementation of a continuous improvement framework.
Engagement Project Officer
- Development and delivery of engagement and operational sustainability strategies.
- Planning, delivery and promotion of Ecoversity events.
- Coordination of student internships and sustainability training program.
Data Analytics Manager
- Provide space performance data and analysis to support Infrastructure and the Faculties.
- Manage space classification and measurement guidelines and policies to enable better consistency and benchmarking.
- Deliver the annual TEFMA and G08 reporting and benchmarking, quarterly Infrastructure efficiency KPI tracking, annual room utilisation auditing.
- Maintain the space database for space charging, including creation of the quarterly forecast and budget space datasets.
- Oversee the development of UniSpace systems, processes and team.
Senior Data Coordinator
- Support the ongoing monthly space charging adjustment process, and acts as liaison point between Finance, UniSpace and the rest of the University.
- Oversee the updating and currency of all Fire and Essential Safety Provision and Services drawings and documentation for the University.
- Oversee the UniSpace relationship with Infrastructure and the broader University to ensure data integrity, as built capture, etc.
- Manage access and permissions tables for various UniSpace users.
Senior Systems Coordinator
- Oversee the day to day running of UniSpace software and systems.
- Maintain the UniSpace test environment.
- Liaise with software suppliers and providers.
- Evaluate space and asset related requirements from the University community and identify ways to accommodate in UniSpace.
- Manage user security for UniSpace.
Executive Assistant & Administrative Support
- Administrative assistance to Infrastructure Director, Associate Director Customer & Support Services and Infrastructure Management team
- Provision of executive support for a range of Branch Committees
- Manage correspondence for the Director and Associate Director Customer & Support Services through the University's electronic management system HPRM
- General administration duties