Nationwide Courier (Toll Priority)
Australia wide freight delivery
With Australia’s most extensive delivery network at our fingertips, Toll Priority can respond to your requirements with speed and efficiency. Whether you need a delivery to a neighbouring state or the other side of the country, our extensive network, dedicated team and advanced technology will ensure it arrives on time every time.
Overnight – Overnight Express Delivery
Ensures urgent packages are delivered to most locations by 10:30am the next business day.
Prepaid satchels are also available for these services available in the following sizes:
- 1kg Satchel
- 3kg Satchel
- 5kg Satchel
- 3kg Label
Door-to-Door Delivery, Proof of Delivery and Online Tracking is included.
Off-Peak – Non Urgent Road Deliveries
Competitively priced road express freight delivery to cater for those not so urgent packages. Prices are comparable with Australia Post parcel pricing with equivalent or better transit times and a full proof of delivery traceable service.
The following services are available online and can be accessed via an authorised University login using the Toll online registration.
- Track and Trace
- Transit Times
- Proof of Delivery
- Book a Pickup
- Create a Consignment
- Rate Enquiry
- Finance Copy
Completing a Non-Prepaid Consignment
You must complete the following details on you Toll Priority Consignment Note
- Toll Priority account number
- Full pick-up address and postcode
- Recipient's name, full address, postcode, phone number and charge box.
Note: We cannot deliver to PO Boxes
- Weight (kg's) and dimensions (cms) of your parcel (please note this needs to be completed to ensure you are charged correctly)
- Description of goods being sent, your reference, quote number and any special delivery information.
- Every consignment note MUST be signed and dated by the sender.
- Call 13 15 31 to book your pick-up.
- Consignment note number to assist in tracking you parcel on the Toll website.
- Toll Extra Services cover can be arranged for goods lost or damaged up to the value of $500 for an additional fee of $6.00. See the reverse of consignment note for more details.
**These consignments are not prepaid , a basic charge and per kg charge applies. **
**Please refer to Toll's Terms and Conditions on the reverse of the consignment note. **
Attach the consignment note to the parcel you are sending and leave for collection with your mail or contact the mailroom on 8425 1211 or at email@example.com to arrange a later collection.
For supplies of consignment notes and/or satchels or if you require any assistance or information on these services please contact the mailroom on 8425 1211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.