|1.03 Information and feedback about IT services|
|A range of communication services are available to provide the University community with information about;
planned and unplanned outages, forthcoming changes to services and major project activities. Regular feedback is also sought from the community through surveys.|
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- Maintenance of the service outages website.
- A process for providing notifications regarding IT services to all staff and all students.
- Communications to target groups by appropriate mechanisms that include e-mail, mobile and desktop messaging alerts and recorded phone messages.
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Advice to specialists and project managers on communication processes.
- Communications regarding services outside of the ICT service catalogue.
|This service is available for:
||Students, Staff, Visitors
|Service offerings and variations:
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Support Hours|
Notifications for all staff and all students are subject to approval by the offices of the Vice-President, Services and Resources and General Manager, Student Services (respectively).
|Information on the status of IT services and facilities can be found on the service availability website.|
Service owner: Manager, Customer Service