|1.09 Networked printing for students|
|This service provides access to networked printing for undergraduate students located on campus and from University owned accommodation services.|
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- Negotiation and arrangement of preferred suppliers.
- A maintenance contract with vendors.
- Managing installation and services through vendors.
- The management of printer queues and permissions.
- The management of a print management system and processes.
- Management, monitoring, fault diagnosis and configuration of printing infrastructure.
- A process to increase quotas upon request from Faculty.
- A process for students to purchase additional quota.
- The ownership of warranty jobs.
- General printing troubleshooting.
- The provision of consumables.
- Lifecycle management of printer hardware.
- The procurement of printers where a new service is being established.
- Responsibility for any printers used by postgraduate research students.
- Responsibility for any printers not on print management system.
|This service is available for:
Postgraduate Coursework students
|Service offerings and variations:
||Print services are provisioned with $36 per quota period.
||Consumables and replacement hardware are funded under Foundation Services.
The purchase of printer hardware for new print services is the responsibility of business areas.
Costs apply to quota increases by students.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Support Hours.|
Critical systems support - Level 2.
Availability of the service is determined by opening hours of the relevant facility.
Print quotas are governed by the University Information and Communications Technology Committee.
|Student Printing Service|
Service owner: Manager, Customer Service