|1.13 Wireless services|
|This service provides a secure wireless network on campus that enables authorised users to connect to the University network and internet from mobile devices.|
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- Advice on wireless configuration.
- Troubleshooting of connectivity issues escalated from the service desk.
- Wireless and authentication infrastructure across all campuses.
- Support for student residences.
- Support for usage that falls outside of Acceptable Use Guidelines at Roseworthy student accommodation. This is provided by a Third-Party supplier.
- Devices to connect to the wireless network.
|This service is available for:
||Staff, Students, Visitors
|Service offerings and variations:
||Refer to 1.05 for costs relating to internet usage.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Support Hours.|
Users must have an authorised account and are subject to the IT Acceptable Use and Security Policy.
Known blackspots exist on the wireless network, connectivity cannot be guaranteed from every location on every campus.
|IT Acceptable Use and Security Policy|
Service owner: Manager, Production Services