|1.20 Training in desktop productivity tools|
|Training is provided in a range of desktop applications. These include e-mail, calendar and the Microsoft Office suite. Online and face-to-face options are available for some applications.|
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- A schedule of training courses provided online.
- A process for staff and students to enrol into online courses.
- A process for staff and postgraduate students to enrol into face to face courses.
- Face to face (classroom-based) delivery of training related to desktop productivity tools (email, calendar, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft operating system).
- Online training in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Development and maintenance of training materials and guides to ensure currency with University ICT environment.
- Escalated support from the service desk for training related issues.
- Delivery of face to face training to undergraduate students.
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of applications developed with the Microsoft Office Suite.
|This service is available for:
|Service offerings and variations:
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Business Hours.|
Enrolment into online Microsoft Office courses may be subject to license availability.
Online courses are available through the University online learning system and are subject to the availability of this environment.
Materials for face to face courses are customised for and delivered on standard University desktop environments.
Training and post-training support is not available in non-Microsoft desktop environments (ie. Macintosh and Linux).
|IT Training website|
Service owner: Manager, Application Services