|1.22 Assessment and certification in IT applications|
|This service provides competency-based assessment and certification in the use of IT applications in response to an identified business requirement.|
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- The development of internal certification standards in consultation with business areas.
- Advice and bookings for assessment and certification.
- Formal assessment/certification conducted under supervision.
- Relevant standards and competencies to meet external and internal assessment requirements.
- Pre-requisite training in the applications is provided as a separate service.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification is not offered at this centre.
|This service is available for:
Finance system users (Finance certification only)
|Service offerings and variations:
||Microsoft Certified Application Specialist
||Costs are fully funded under Foundation Services with the following exceptions:
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist:
- Failed exams are recharged.
- External people are charged for the exam plus instructor time.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Business Hours|
|IT Training website|
Service owner: Manager, Application Services