|2.03 Application Enhancements|
|This service provides support for various business applications used by the University. It includes upgrades, patching and small modifications to supported applications.
More information about the applications supported by Technology Services can be found in the Business applications register.|
|This service includes:
Please note that this service does not include:
- An engagement process with business areas and application owners.
- Responsibilty for the software development lifecycle process that involves application owners.
- Evaluation of patches, hotfixes and upgrades released by vendors in conjunction with application owners.
- Minor upgrades and customisations to supported applications.
- Unit testing and quality assurance of development work.
- Performance and load testing by negotiation.
- User Acceptance testing.
- Major upgrades and development work will be conducted as a formal project (refer to Application design and development service 2.01).
- Requests for work that involve a change to the current architecture of the application or environment.
- Requests for enhancements to applications that are no longer supported by the vendor or for which the vendor has no roadmap advice will be subject to a risk assessment.
|This service is available for:
||Business application owners
|Service offerings and variations:
||Optional service offerings
||Costs apply to services that do not meet Foundation services criteria.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Support Hours|
Service owner: Manager, Application Services