|2.04 Application and systems integration|
|This service provides advice and expertise to facilitate the integration of business applications and provision of business-to-business services with partners.|
More information about the applications supported by Technology Services can be found in the Business applications register.
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- Liaising with technical specialists regarding architecture and requirements.
- Development and support of integration and interfacing between systems (internal or external to the University).
- Liaising with business areas, external vendors, security experts to ensure appropriate data management, security and regulatory obligations are met.
- Responsibility for the support of external systems managed by a third party.
- After hours support for scheduled processes.
|This service is available for:
||Business application owners, Externals
|Service offerings and variations:
||Optional service offerings
||Costs apply to services that do not meet Foundation services criteria.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Support Hours|
Service owner: Manager, Application Services