|3.01 Application Hosting|
|This service provides the ability to host an application within the University environment. The requirements for this service will typically vary according to the application. Costs may apply to this service and will be determined on a case by case basis.|
|The activities required for this service will vary for each application, but may include:
Please note this service does not include:
- Basic monitoring of the application and availability.
- Routine heath checks of applications and environments.
- Escalation of support issues to vendors as required.
- Planning for data protection and disaster recovery strategies in conjunction with business owners.
- Liaising with technical specialists to ensure reliable infrastructure and environments.
- Advice to vendors and business application owners regarding the University IT environment and assistance with configuration of applications.
- Development, support, patching or upgrades to applications.
- Support for authentication services associated with any application.
- Responsibility for data (including accounts) where the ownership of data resides with the business area.
|This service is available for:
||Staff, Business application owners
|Service offerings and variations:
||Optional service offerings
||Costs apply to services that do not meet Foundation services criteria.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|Standard Support Hours|
Service owner: Manager, Application Services