|5.08 Conference and event support services|
|This service provides support for organisers of conferences and events in the setup and use of audio visual equipment and internet access.|
|This service includes:
Please note this service does not include:
- Advice for conference and event organisers and assistance to establish requirements.
- AV support services for conference and event organisers.
- Accounts for conference delegates.
- Wireless network capability for conference delegates.
- Advice on network connectivity provided to organisers.
- Troubleshooting with accounts and access.
- Internet kiosk facilities and dedicated hardware for internet access.
- Support and configuration of personal equipment.
|This service is available for:
|Service offerings and variations:
||Different offerings are available depending on the audience, type of event and the nature of the support required:
Event - internal University audience: no charge.
Event - external audience: phone support is provided free of charge, costs apply if an onsite presence is required.
Event - premium: provision of AV mixing desk and professional onsite technicians, costs apply and vary according to the nature of the engagement.
Conference : phone support is provided free of charge, costs apply if an onsite presence is required and for the supply of additional equipment.
||Optional service offerings
||See service offerings.
Costs apply to all after hours work (outside Standard Support Hours) to cover overtime.
|Service conditions, support and availability:|
|All conference and event delegates who access the University network are subject to the IT Acceptable Use and Security Policy.|
A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required for events and small conferences (less than 6 venues).
A minimum of 3 months notice is required for larger conferences (6 or more venues).
|IT Acceptable Use and Security Policy|
Information on hiring for events.
Service owner: Manager, Customer Service