Phone: 8313 3000
Fax: 8313 5775
Level 9, 9 Gawler Place
The University of Adelaide
SA 5005 Australia
Booking Policy and Training Costs
- Use the Course Booking System to check course availability and make bookings.
- You will receive an email message confirming your enrolment. If you do not receive an email, contact the training team.
- Courses may be cancelled or rescheduled if a minimum number of attendees is not reached 2 business days before the course.
- More courses will be added to the schedule whenever possible if demand exceeds the number of places available.
- To show consideration for the others in your group, please allow enough time to ensure that you are at the training venue and ready to begin at the time specified.
- If you are unable to attend for the duration of the session, it is better to reschedule rather than leave early and miss receiving important information.
- If you are unable to attend a course, please notify IT Training as soon as possible.
- Substitution of another staff member can be made at any time, even on the day of the course, at no charge.
- Withdrawal from a course or transfer to another course can be made up to 4 business days before a course, provided that this does not affect the viability of the course.
- If you cancel your reservation or transfer to another course less than 4 business days before a course, or fail to attend a course without notice, Technology Services reserves the right to recover an administrative charge of $15 from your department.
- Changes to your reservation should be communicated to IT Training (831 31000) as soon as possible to allow other people the opportunity to attend.
- Costs for all training delivered by Technology Services are borne by Technology Services for all staff and postgraduate students. There is no charge to the user.
- Due to resourcing constraints we are currently unable to provide training for undergraduate students. Online tutorials in Microsoft Office applications are available here for all students and staff at no charge.
- Each Microsoft Office Specialist assessment costs $88 for staff and postgraduate students, and $99 for persons external to the university. Payment is required at the time of assessment and can be made by credit card.