|The University of Adelaide||Home | Faculties & Divisions | Search|
You are here:
UofA Wireless Guide
1. Ensure that "Airport" is turned on by clicking in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Then select "Turn AirPort On"
2. Click the wireless icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen
3. Select the UofA wilres network from the list
4. Enter your University username (eg. a1234567) and password into the authentication window, then click "OK"
5. Pres "Continue" in the "Verify Certificate" window **
6. After pressing continue you may be required to enter the name and password for the Mac
7. You will now be connected! If you are still having difficulties connecting:
To view common issues visit Wireless Help or use the below for further support
Staff: Contact the Technology Service Desk on 8313 3000
Students: Please see Student IT Support
** The certificate can be trusted provided the error message detail contains the text "The server "radius.adelaide.edu.au" presented a valde certificate issued by "Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority" or "ValiCert, Inc", but "Go Daddy Class 2 Certificate Authority" is not configured as a valid trust anchor for this profile."
The University of Adelaide
Last Modified 18/06/2013 Information Technology Services
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M