|The University of Adelaide||Home | Faculties & Divisions | Search|
You are here:
UofA Wireless Guide
Windows Mobile 7
1. Press the "Right Arrow" icon or swipe to the left
2. Scroll down and press "Settings"
3. Select "WiFi" then select "UofA"
4. Enter your University username (eg. a1167826) and password and then press the "done" button
5. To confirm you are connected
6. You will now be connected! If you are still having difficulties connecting:
To view common issues visit Wireless Help or use the below for further support
Staff: Contact the Technology Service Desk on 8313 3000
Students: Please see Student IT Support
The University of Adelaide
Last Modified 22/05/2013 Information Technology Services
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M