|The University of Adelaide||Home | Faculties & Divisions | Search|
You are here:
UofA Wireless Guide
Windows Vista1. Click the wireless icon in the taskbar
2. Select "connect to a network"
3. Select the "UofA" wireless network from the list and press the "Connect" button
4. Select "enter/select additional log on information"
5. Enter your University username and password into the authentication window; you may be required to enter this up to 5 times.
6. Click "ok" on the Validate Server Certificate window **
7. You will now be connected! If you are still having difficulties connecting:
To view common issues visit Wireless Help or use the below for further support
Staff: Contact the Technology Service Desk on 8313 3000
Students: Please see Student IT Support
** The certificate can be trusted provided the error message detail contains the text "The server "radius.adelaide.edu.au" presented a valde certificate issued by "Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority" or "ValiCert, Inc", but "Go Daddy Class 2 Certificate Authority" is not configured as a valid trust anchor for this profile."
The University of Adelaide
Last Modified 23/05/2013 Information Technology Services
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M