Discipline of Rural Health
Job Reference Number: 13524
The Discipline of Rural Health which lies within the School of Population Health and Clinical Practice enables medical students to learn in rural locations. This position is responsible for the coordination of information technology services and support to the teaching, learning and research activities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and well organised individual to undertake the role of IT Coordinator. Your demonstrated knowledge of information systems will enable you to efficiently maintain IT support. Your high organisational skills will be invaluable as you work across all areas engaging all stakeholders.
You should have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical placements in rural areas
- Experience in managing information systems in a University of student learning environment
- Demonstrated organisation skills, including the ability balance competing priorities and meet conflicting deadlines
- Proven ability to build positive and collaborative stakeholder relationships.
Salary: (HEO6) $62,155 - $67,300 per annum. The successful applicant will be appointed at an appropriate level depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available immediately on a 36.75 hours per week until 30 June 2014.
Closing date: 4 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge and experience and qualifications section of the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to email@example.com or forward to:
Manager, Operations Discipline of Rural Health
Spencer Gulf Rural Health within the School of Population Health and Clinical Practice
C/- Uni SA, Whyalla Campus
Nicolson Ave, Whyalla Norrie SA 5608