Senior Research and Development Analyst
Job Reference Number: 14100
The South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) is owned by the three South Australian Universities (University of Adelaide, Flinders University and University of SA) and TAFE SA. It manages the admissions processes on behalf of the owners and on a fee for service basis for Charles Darwin University.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Research and Development Analyst to assist in the work of the unit through undertaking major projects and developments for SATAC in the role of project manager, business analyst, developer and change manager.
This position provides high level business analysis, high level research, and contributes to the formulation of SATAC’s strategic directions and SATAC’s IT Futures Strategy. The position oversees SATAC’s Equity Scholarship Service, and represents SATAC in negotiations with the universities and external bodies on scholarships matters. The Senior R&D Analyst is the formal Deputy for the position of Manager, R&D.
You should have:
- Demonstrated experience in project work, including planning, needs analysis, quality control and delivering measurable outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, including problem diagnosis and resolution, and formulating procedural and programming specifications
- Excellent communication skills in addressing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven experience in querying and analysing data held in a relational database, including statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability both to work as part of a team and to exercise initiative and to undertake a leadership role when required
- Proven commitment to customer service.
Salary: (HEO8) $79,473 - $89,408 per annum.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
This continuing position is available from September 2012.
Closing date: 31 August 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- include a cover letter no longer than two pages addressing the knowledge and experience section within the position description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org