Job Reference Number: 15129
Financial Services provides strategic financial management, reporting and transaction support services to the University to enable achievement of the University’s teaching and research goals. The Branch is responsible for oversight of the University's $700M annual operating budget, $100M capital budget and $1.0B asset base.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and the Associate Directors, Financial Services, managing the administrative activities within the Branch and liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required.
You should have:
- Experience in providing high level Executive Support
- Demonstrated commitment to a customer service culture
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience working in a higher education environment (desirable).
(HEO6) $62,155 - $67,300 per annum the successful applicant will be appointed at an appropriate level depending on qualifications and relevant experience.
Plus an employer superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of Position
This fixed-term position is available from 21 May 2012 for a period of 2 years. There is possibility that this position will be made continuing.
Closing date: 21 May 2012
Your application should:
- include your résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- address the knowledge and experience and qualifications section of the Position Description
- quote the relevant reference number
- include residency status
- include the names, addresses and/or email details of three referees.
Email applications to email@example.com